- Company can offer complete crew, single position and the qualified repairmen for different types of vessels, whenever is needed.
- The management of the company is open for discussion and negotiations concerning partnership.
- Crew manning is the most important and significant part of the whole sea-based business.
- Crew manning is the Human Resource Management.
- Supply of highly qualified sea-going specialists requires the long-term selection of the seafarers for each position.
- The selection consists of following parts:
- Previous Sea Experience
- Appraisal Reports from employers
- Sufficient Level of English and possession of all the necessary STCW’95 certificates is one of the most meaningful aspects of proving that a selected seaman is capable of showing the best skills onboard of the vessel.